We have the answer for Rhode Island city crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rhode Island city Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rhode Island city. This clue last appeared January 2, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rhode Island city crossword clue should be:
- NEWPORT (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEWPORT (noun)
- a port city in southeastern Wales
- a resort city in southeastern Rhode Island; known for the summer homes of millionaires; important yachting center
- ISLAND (noun)
- a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- a zone or area resembling an island
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Foolhardy Crossword Clue
- Dance’s de Mille Crossword Clue
- Pros’ charges Crossword Clue
- Ducks with soft down Crossword Clue
- Not in custody Crossword Clue
- Lusty looks Crossword Clue
- “Go jump in —!” Crossword Clue
- Bile producer Crossword Clue
- Sweet melon Crossword Clue
- Share, as an old story Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.