We have the answer for Rise, as temperatures crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Rise, as temperatures crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Rise, as temperatures Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Drug studied by Timothy Leary NYT Crossword Clue
- The “E” of “EGOT” NYT Crossword Clue
- Coke, to Pepsi NYT Crossword Clue
- Stuff attached to an Acme detonator, in cartoons NYT Crossword Clue
- “That feels so-o-o good!” NYT Crossword Clue
- “Hot” stage item NYT Crossword Clue
- Fairy king in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” NYT Crossword Clue
- Capricorn’s animal NYT Crossword Clue
- Japanese meeting place that serves refreshments NYT Crossword Clue
- Archaeologist’s find NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLIMB (verb)
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- go up or advance
- CLIMB (noun)
- an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- RISE (verb)
- get up and out of bed
- return from the dead
- RISE (noun)
- an increase in cost
- (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Rise, as temperatures crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.