We have the answer for River craft crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for River craft crossword clue most recently seen in the WSJ Crossword.
River craft Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Mamie’s husband WSJ Crossword Clue
- Name-dropping abbr. WSJ Crossword Clue
- Sicilian Peak WSJ Crossword Clue
- It’s on the house WSJ Crossword Clue
- Pumped up WSJ Crossword Clue
- Pueblo people WSJ Crossword Clue
- One, to Juan WSJ Crossword Clue
- Whirling water WSJ Crossword Clue
- WSJ Crossword Hints November 20 2023
- Buck’s rack WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- CANOE (5 letters)
- KAYAK (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KAYAK (noun)
- a small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins; used by Eskimos
- KAYAK (verb)
- travel in a small canoe
- CRAFT (noun)
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- CRAFT (verb)
- make by hand and with much skill
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- WSJ Crossword - November 20 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - January 22 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - August 30 2022
About the WSJ Crossword
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the River craft crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.