Roblox BedWars just got a fairly minor update on October 15th, 2021, which brings the double XP bonus to the game so that you can complete that battle pass. Season 2 is on the way, which means there will be a bunch of new stuff to get! Pyro and Raven have both gotten some changes to them, and there’s some new maps to play. You can find all of the details in the patch notes below.
If you’re interested in the free kits for this week, you will be able to use Barbarian, Melody, and Baker!
BedWars October 15th Update Log
This week is a little light as we are down to one week until the big Season 2 update.
🎉 Double XP Enabled!
This is the final week you can grind out Battle Pass levels. Once Season 2 starts all Season 1 Battle Pass kits will become unobtainable.
🔥 Pyro Changes
- You now keep embers upon death
- Significantly reduced cost of upgrades
- Buffed fire damage
- Brittle proc now has 20% armor penetration
🐦 Raven Changes
- Increased raven tick damage (4 -> 6)
- Increased raven armor penetration (60% -> 70%)
🍀 Lucky Block Changes
- Added Charge Shield
🆓 Free Kits of the Week
🗺️ New Maps
🚀 Launch (squads)
🔭 Observatory (squads)
🕰️ Plaza (doubles)
🗒️ Other Changes
- Reduced leather armor cost (60 iron -> 50 iron)
- Improved first person projectile aiming
- Disabled chat sound in the lobby
- Anticheat improvements
- Bug fixes
That’s everything we know about the new October 15th update that has been added to Roblox BedWars. Be sure to check out our BedWars kits post to see all of the available kits in the game!