Roblox BedWars has released a new update on November 9th, 2021 that brings voice chat and balance changes to the game! Roblox has been experimenting with the voice chat option, and has now released it to players that can prove they are 13+ in age. BedWars has also received a variety of small changes, balancing, and some fixes that should smooth out the gameplay for players. You can find all of the details below.
BedWars Balance Patch Notes
Enabled Voice Chat
Voice Chat has been enabled! Verify your age in Roblox settings to gain access to Voice Chat.
- Increased First Person FOV
- Nerfed speed potion (2x speed -> 1.5x)
- Reduced jump and speed potion duration (60s -> 45s)
- Changed barbarian rage bar color to stand out from health bar
- Increased ore generator team split pickup distance
- Patch exploit that lets you break bed through defenses
- Fix tesla traps sometimes targeting teammates
- Disabled party join notification in game servers
- Removed maps: Savanna, Tea Time and Candyland
- Speed potions no longer influence balloon speed
- Added ranked leaderboard to Lobby
- Added placement rank reveal animation
- Fixed postgame victory screen not showing in ranked games
- Fix nightmare rank display in Lobby stats board
That’s everything we know about the voice chat and balance update that was released for Roblox BedWars. Be sure to check out our BedWars kits post to see all of the available kits in the game!
Hey I’m 15