Mountfall is an experience developed for the Roblox platform! If you’re looking for more details and information on the game, we’ve got a link to the Trello and all of the other pages that will help you learn more about it!
The Mountfall Trello covers all of the details about the locations, weapons, races, incantations, utilities, armors, covenants, status effects, bosses, artifacts, and NPCs.
Mountfall Trello & Important Links
If you’re looking for the Roblox Mountfall Trello here’s the link along with other important pages:
- Trello: https://trello.com/b/kMVJYTro/mountfall-official-trello
- Discord: https://discord.gg/xz5pwTyQ3s
- Game Page: https://www.roblox.com/games/13257444838/
- Official Group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/17251949
Mountfall Trello FAQ
What are the controls?
- W+W = Run
- Q = Dash
- Q + Mouse2/Right Mouse = Dash Cancel
- F = Deflect
- Mouse3/Middle Mouse or Mouse2/Right Mouse = Execute Staggered Enemies
- R = Heavy
- R + Jump = Aerial
What are the Races & Abilities?
- Tornado Kick – quick barrage of 3 kicks dealing moderate damage
- Null – removes all debuffs and 30% posture
- Wrath – 15 seconds of 1.5x damage buff, however cannot parry.
- Ignite – spit fire dealing damage, applying knockdown and burn
- Frostbite – AOE Stomp dealing small damage and frostbite buildup
- Concuss – Headbutt your enemies, doing high knockback and ragdoll
- Sanguine – Vampiric slash – Slash twice, lunging forward with each slash
- Passive: Blood Bar – The more Blood you have the faster you regenerate health, gain 1 stack for each slash hit
- Echo – Detect all living creatures
- Hellfire – lunge forward, spreading fire
- Forgeborne – Flames deal no damage, Instead instantly extinguishing and granting you 10 hp.
- Stoned out – Take slightly less damage and deal slightly less damage
- Scholar – Do more damage with spells, less with melee
- Waterborne – Your dodges are more swift, giving you more iframes
- Metal Arm – passively spawn with a metal arm
- Lethal Rage – You are always enraged, your Melee weapon does more damage but your Rage makes attacks You recieve more lethal, deal less spell damage
- Bloodlust – Taking the life of someone gives you the Wrath effect, boosting your damage even more for some time. (Can Stack)
- Double the climb distance
- Granted from the Rot Blood drop in Abyss Dungeon
- Has Corpse Consume ability, this skill allows you to consume a nearby corpse to Restore 50 hp
Swing a lightning blade dealing low damage.
Summon an ice rapier and strike your foe dealing medium to high damage and applying the frostbite status effect.
Slam the earth with your flaming blade dealing high damage and setting enemies ablaze.
Dealing low damage you slide forward and set enemies ablaze.
Dealing Super low damage, the moonblade applies 1/3 of sleep status.
3 hits in a medium duration will proc Sleep status on opponent.
A quick fire of a summoned firearm dealing low damage.
Crush your enemies with a flame hammer dealing low damage and setting them ablaze.
Summon an explosion in your palms dealing medium damage.
Summon a shadow dealing low damage and heaving low health. Despawns after 10 or so seconds.
give some health to launch yourself forward dealing low damage to all in your path.
Heal slightly, additionally sets you on fire.
A high damage javelin
Slash forward dealing low damage and applying frostbite
A flaming lance appears while lunging forward, dealing low damage and causing flames
A chokehold grab dealing low damage.
Drag anybody in range into a black hole dealing low damage on end.
Teleport selected player in range to you.
Essence of Foculus
Using it gives you the Farron Blades
Essence of Flamelink
Using it gives you the Flamelink Helmet
Essence of Watcher
Using it gives you the Abyss Watcher Armor
Essence of Runes
Gives you the Rune Spear
Grants user the Pickaxe weapon
Grants user the Steampunk armor
Grants user the Miners Helmet as a helmet