We have the answer for Rockets frequently travel in this crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Rockets frequently travel in this Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Gave birth to NYT Crossword Clue
- Gin flavoring Crossword Clue
- ___-chic (fashion style) NYT Crossword Clue
- Ramps might connect them: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Yeah sure Crossword Clue
- End of a movement NYT Crossword Clue
- What hearts and horses might do NYT Crossword Clue
- Lavender, for instance NYT Crossword Clue
- Many a jazz ensemble NYT Crossword Clue
- Hairy member of the Addams family NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRAVEL (verb)
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- travel upon or across
- TRAVEL (noun)
- a movement through space that changes the location of something
- self-propelled movement
- FREQUENTLY (adverb)
- many times at short intervals
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.