We have the answer for Roll-call votes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roll-call votes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roll-call votes. This clue last appeared June 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roll-call votes crossword clue should be:
- AYES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROLL (noun)
- a list of names
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- ROLL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Italian city known for salami Crossword Clue
- Response to a bad pun Crossword Clue
- Fraction of a pound Crossword Clue
- Obama cabinet member Crossword Clue
- Word of some candidates Crossword Clue
- Take steps Crossword Clue
- Italian auto Crossword Clue
- Physician’s pledge Crossword Clue
- Exeter exclamation Crossword Clue
- Curtain support Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.