We have the answer for Roll with the changes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roll with the changes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roll with the changes. This clue last appeared December 14, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roll with the changes crossword clue should be:
- ADAPT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADAPT (verb)
- adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions
- make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose
- ROLL (noun)
- a list of names
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- ROLL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Felt sorry about Crossword Clue
- ‘May the Best ___ Win’ (ZR Ellor romance novel) Crossword Clue
- ‘Who am ___ disagree?’ Crossword Clue
- CAPTCHA box checked by humans Crossword Clue
- Ruby and crimson Crossword Clue
- Window covering Crossword Clue
- Water park slide Crossword Clue
- Salicylic acid target Crossword Clue
- Island home to Jakarta Crossword Clue
- Says further Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.