We have the answer for Rolled-up sandwich crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rolled-up sandwich Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rolled-up sandwich. This clue last appeared December 13, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rolled-up sandwich crossword clue should be:
- WRAP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROLLED (adjective)
- rolled up and secured
- uttered with a trill
- SANDWICH (verb)
- insert or squeeze tightly between two people or objects
- make into a sandwich
- SANDWICH (noun)
- two (or more) slices of bread with a filling between them
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sign seen by a seer Crossword Clue
- Vermont ski resort Crossword Clue
- ___-fi Crossword Clue
- Shaped like Santa Crossword Clue
- Wine region of Italy Crossword Clue
- San Juan, Puerto __ Crossword Clue
- Struck down, in the Bible Crossword Clue
- Male pal in Paris Crossword Clue
- 50% portion Crossword Clue
- Fishing poles Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.