We have the answer for Roller coaster cry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roller coaster cry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roller coaster cry. This clue last appeared January 7, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roller coaster cry crossword clue should be:
- WHEE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROLLER (noun)
- a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
- a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
- COASTER (noun)
- a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle)
- a resident of a coastal area
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Smack Crossword Clue
- Granola grain Crossword Clue
- Close calls Crossword Clue
- Vine-covered passageway Crossword Clue
- Nipper’s co Crossword Clue
- Artist Chagall Crossword Clue
- Cat doc Crossword Clue
- Fruits in jam recipes Crossword Clue
- Start a garden Crossword Clue
- Chic again Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.