We have the answer for Rolling stone’s supposed lack crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Rolling stone’s supposed lack Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Helpers in crime Crossword Clue
- Rear of a ship Crossword Clue
- Office workstation Crossword Clue
- Apple cofounder Jobs Crossword Clue
- Make less difficult Crossword Clue
- First-aid kit item Crossword Clue
- Welsh ___ (dog breed) Crossword Clue
- More inquisitive Crossword Clue
- Laundry dirt Crossword Clue
- Twist, as a wet towel Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROLLING (noun)
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- propelling something on wheels
- ROLLING (adjective)
- uttered with a trill
- SUPPOSED (adjective)
- based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
- doubtful or suspect
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.