We have the answer for Roughly vetted sir in trial run crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Roughly vetted sir in trial run crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Roughly vetted sir in trial run Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Ciggie-lover one cures Crossword Clue
- Catered afresh with new sherry container Crossword Clue
- Dish, very dry, needs dipping in port Crossword Clue
- Summary of extra scene Crossword Clue
- “The Magic Flute,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- Boredom the heart of genuine upset Crossword Clue
- Dancer’s costume Crossword Clue
- Missive Crossword Clue
- Liverpudlian Crossword Clue
- Whipped cream article in box with lens Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROUGHLY (adverb)
- with roughness or violence (`rough’ is an informal variant for `roughly’)
- with rough motion as over a rough surface
- TRIAL (noun)
- trying something to find out about it
- an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Roughly vetted sir in trial run crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.