We have the answer for Round Table knight crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Round Table knight crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Round Table knight Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- — Alto, Calif. Crossword Clue
- Bio stat Crossword Clue
- 10th U.S. president Crossword Clue
- “In — veritas” Crossword Clue
- Scored 100% on Crossword Clue
- Shriver of tennis Crossword Clue
- Top choice, for short Crossword Clue
- Homes on reservations Crossword Clue
- Solid-rock insert Crossword Clue
- Represent Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- GALAHAD (7 letters)
- SIRLANCELOT (11 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GALAHAD (noun)
- (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table; was able to see the Holy Grail
- ROUND (noun)
- a regular route for a sentry or policeman
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- ROUND (verb)
- attack in speech or writing
- become round, plump, or shapely
- ROUND (adjective)
- having the shape or form of a circle
- (of sounds) full and rich
- ROUND (adverb)
- from beginning to end; throughout
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Round Table knight crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.