Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “Royal” bird crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“Royal” bird Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “Royal” bird. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Royal” bird crossword clue should be:
- TERN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- TERN (noun)
- small slender gull having narrow wings and a forked tail.
- “ROYAL” (adjective)
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
- being of the rank of a monarch.
- “ROYAL” (noun)
- stag with antlers of 12 or more branches.
- a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Thailand, once Crossword Clue
- Tribute Crossword Clue
- Club for farm kids … or a hint to 97-Across Crossword Clue
- Like hawks Crossword Clue
- Spelling aid? Crossword Clue
- Commercial follower of “-o-” Crossword Clue
- Baseball announcer’s call on a home run Crossword Clue
- Cast a ballot Crossword Clue
- Cheer to a matador Crossword Clue
- Turnoff Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.