We have the answer for “Royal” bird crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Royal” bird Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Royal” bird. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Royal” bird crossword clue should be:
- TERN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROYAL (adjective)
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- being of the rank of a monarch
- ROYAL (noun)
- stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- TERN (noun)
- small slender gull having narrow wings and a forked tail
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sevastopol is its largest city NYT Crossword Clue
- RNA polymerase, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- One calling a “T” NYT Crossword Clue
- University of New Mexico team NYT Crossword Clue
- Turnoff NYT Crossword Clue
- Concedes Crossword Clue
- YouTube or Gmail NYT Crossword Clue
- Game with L- and T-shaped pieces NYT Crossword Clue
- Santa ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Locale for a West Coast wine tour NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.