We have the answer for Rushmore face crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Rushmore face crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Rushmore face Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Wife of Geraint Crossword Clue
- Humidor item Crossword Clue
- Bridge coup Crossword Clue
- Goalies’ protectors Crossword Clue
- Atlas pages Crossword Clue
- Brownie ingredient Crossword Clue
- Some fridges Crossword Clue
- Data Crossword Clue
- Early calculators Crossword Clue
- Like native llamas Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RUSHMORE (noun)
- a mountain in the Black Hills of South Dakota; the likenesses of Washington and Jefferson and Lincoln and Roosevelt are carved on it
- FACE (noun)
- a contorted facial expression
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- FACE (verb)
- oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 25 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 24 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - March 10 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 16 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Rushmore face crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.