We have the answer for Russian jet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Russian jet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Russian jet. This clue last appeared February 28, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Russian jet crossword clue should be:
- MIG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 28 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RUSSIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Russia
- the Slavic language that is the official language of Russia
- JET (noun)
- an artificially produced flow of water
- the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- JET (verb)
- issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
- fly a jet plane
- JET (adjective)
- of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Prudish Crossword Clue
- Pub orders Crossword Clue
- Pasta variety Crossword Clue
- Dogpatch resident Crossword Clue
- Virtuous types Crossword Clue
- “Me time” resort Crossword Clue
- Bro or sis Crossword Clue
- Alpha follower Crossword Clue
- Self-referential Crossword Clue
- Free (of) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.