We have the answer for ‘Same!’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Same!’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Same!’. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Same!’ crossword clue should be:
- METOO (5 letters)
- DITTO (5 letters)
- ASDOI (5 letters)
- SOAMI (5 letters)
- SODOI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAME (noun)
- a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
- the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
- SAME (adjective)
- equal in amount or value
- closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree
- DITTO (noun)
- a mark used to indicate the word above it should be repeated
- DITTO (verb)
- repeat an action or statement
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Dollop NYT Crossword Clue
- Thinks the world of Crossword Clue
- Thus far, poetically NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a screw after being turned counterclockwise NYT Crossword Clue
- U.S. agcy. originally set up to fund war expenses NYT Crossword Clue
- Tease Crossword Clue
- Not tell a soul NYT Crossword Clue
- Boys’ club? NYT Crossword Clue
- Tranquil state of mind NYT Crossword Clue
- Relative of a June bug NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.