We have the answer for Sample collectors crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sample collectors Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sample collectors. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sample collectors crossword clue should be:
- SWABS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAMPLE (verb)
- take a sample of
- SAMPLE (noun)
- items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- all or part of a natural object that is collected and preserved as an example of its class
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- *hand wave* NYT Crossword Clue
- Use a crowbar Crossword Clue
- Caution in a school zone NYT Crossword Clue
- Move up and down, as wings NYT Crossword Clue
- A Jedi master he is NYT Crossword Clue
- Even the slightest bit NYT Crossword Clue
- Animal group that’s been around for more than 500 million years NYT Crossword Clue
- Talk a big game Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.