We have the answer for Painter Picasso crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Painter Picasso crossword clue most recently seen in the Thomas Joseph Crossword.
Painter Picasso Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Church feature Crossword Clue
- Petula and Dick, for two Crossword Clue
- Shape Crossword Clue
- Thailand, once Crossword Clue
- Wandered Crossword Clue
- Wide street Crossword Clue
- Low digits Crossword Clue
- Bike wheel parts Crossword Clue
- Mamie’s husband Crossword Clue
- Ump’s call Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PICASSO (noun)
- prolific and influential Spanish artist who lived in France (1881-1973)
- PAINTER (noun)
- large American feline resembling a lion
- a line that is attached to the bow of a boat and used for tying up (as when docking or towing)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - February 12 2024
- NYT Mini Crossword - August 2 2023
- Universal Crossword - May 25 2023
- LA Times Crossword - March 5 2023
- NYT Mini Crossword - September 22 2022
About the Thomas Joseph Crossword
Thomas Joseph is an American crossword puzzle creator who is known for his daily syndicated crossword puzzle, which is published in newspapers across the United States and Canada.
Joseph was born in 1955 in Flushing, New York, and began creating crossword puzzles in the early 1990s. His first puzzles were published in Games Magazine and the New York Times, and he later began creating puzzles for the Universal Crossword syndicate.
In 2003, Joseph launched his own syndicated crossword puzzle, which is now distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication. The puzzle has become popular for its clever clues and themes, as well as its challenging difficulty level.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Painter Picasso crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.