We have the answer for Sauce for canned chipotles crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sauce for canned chipotles Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sauce for canned chipotles. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sauce for canned chipotles crossword clue should be:
- ADOBO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANNED (adjective)
- recorded for broadcast
- sealed in a can or jar
- ADOBO (noun)
- a dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish; served with rice
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Short previews Crossword Clue
- Metric by which Captain America would be classified as obese Crossword Clue
- Music producer ___-1da Crossword Clue
- Chengdu transit system Crossword Clue
- Belgrade residents Crossword Clue
- Dog like Lady from ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Crossword Clue
- Super ___ (Sega Genesis rival) Crossword Clue
- ‘I know what I’m talking about’ Crossword Clue
- Look up to Crossword Clue
- Dorm leaders Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.