We have the answer for Doing nothing crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Doing nothing Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Doing nothing. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Doing nothing crossword clue should be:
- IDLE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOTHING (noun)
- a quantity of no importance
- IDLE (adjective)
- not having a job
- not in active use
- IDLE (verb)
- be idle; exist in a changeless situation
- run disconnected or idle
- IDLE (noun)
- the state of an engine or other mechanism that is idling
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Samantha Bee’s former network Crossword Clue
- Letter before dee Crossword Clue
- “___ Kiss” (Faith Hill hit song) Crossword Clue
- “I don’t like the sound of that” (Hyph.) Crossword Clue
- Doily fabric Crossword Clue
- Norms (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- “Centipede” video game creator Crossword Clue
- American Chopper Argument or Overly Attached Girlfriend, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Boy with super speed in “The Incredibles” Crossword Clue
- Mary ___ Summers (“Gilligan’s Island” character) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.