We have the answer for “Saving Private ___” (1998 film) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“Saving Private ___” (1998 film) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword on April 7, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Classic Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- “American ___,” reality singing competition Crossword Clue
- Sculler’s tool Crossword Clue
- Apple’s desktop Crossword Clue
- Travel the skies Crossword Clue
- Tuna ___ sandwich Crossword Clue
- “You there!” Crossword Clue
- Actress Daly of “Cagney & Lacey” Crossword Clue
- ___ peek (trailer) Crossword Clue
- “___ for Life,” Lana Del Rey song Crossword Clue
- Roadside retreat Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRIVATE (adjective)
- not expressed
- concerning things deeply private and personal
- PRIVATE (noun)
- an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
- SAVING (noun)
- an act of economizing; reduction in cost
- the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- SAVING (adjective)
- bringing about salvation or redemption from sin
- characterized by thriftiness
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.