We have the answer for Schlep around crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Schlep around Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on April 5, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Openly proclaim Crossword Clue
- Item under a gymnast’s balance beam Crossword Clue
- Out of the ordinary Crossword Clue
- ___ elbows with (mingle with) Crossword Clue
- Bedtime attire, for short Crossword Clue
- Palo ___ (California site of Hewlett-Packard headquarters) Crossword Clue
- Classic Hollywood studio that produced House of Gucci and Licorice Pizza Crossword Clue
- Freak ___ Leash (Korn song): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Murderous computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey Crossword Clue
- ___ never tell! Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AROUND (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- SCHLEP (noun)
- (Yiddish) an awkward and stupid person
- a tedious or difficult journey
- SCHLEP (verb)
- pull along heavily, like a heavy load against a resistance
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.