We have the answer for 'Let's shake on it!' crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the 'Let's shake on it!' crossword clue answer below.
‘Let’s shake on it!’ Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Hopping ___ Crossword Clue
- British comedian Sanders Crossword Clue
- Black tea Crossword Clue
- Hold tightly Crossword Clue
- Golden Arches slogan Crossword Clue
- Gets one’s feet wet? Crossword Clue
- Easy as pie and piece of cake for two Crossword Clue
- Cuddled in a way Crossword Clue
- Like pad see ew and tom yum soup Crossword Clue
- When will u b here? Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHAKE (verb)
- move back and forth or sideways
- move or cause to move back and forth
- SHAKE (noun)
- a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- grasping and shaking a person’s hand (as to acknowledge an introduction or to agree on a contract)
- DEAL (noun)
- an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- DEAL (verb)
- take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.