We have the answer for Scores the game-winning basket say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Scores the game-winning basket say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Scores the game-winning basket say. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Scores the game-winning basket say crossword clue should be:
- ICESIT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCORES (noun)
- a large number or amount
- WINNING (adjective)
- very attractive; capturing interest
- having won
- WINNING (noun)
- succeeding with great difficulty
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Insert as an online video Crossword Clue
- Dagnabbit! Crossword Clue
- Publicity that may bring 15 minutes of shame Crossword Clue
- They only exist in sci-fi as far as we know Crossword Clue
- Matrimonial vows Crossword Clue
- “Whole ___ Love” (Led Zeppelin hit) Crossword Clue
- Trick question? Crossword Clue
- Bags at a farmers market say Crossword Clue
- Anne of Green ___ Crossword Clue
- CBS forensics franchise Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.