We have the answer for Scottish economist who wrote the 'Wealth of Nations': crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Scottish economist who wrote the 'Wealth of Nations': crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Crossword.
Scottish economist who wrote the ‘Wealth of Nations’: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on November 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Warm outerwear, often knitted: Crossword Clue
- Device used to liquefy fruits and vegetables: Crossword Clue
- A sandy toilet for pet cats: Crossword Clue
- ______ nouns are names of people, places, works, etc.: Crossword Clue
- A descriptive word that modifies a noun: Crossword Clue
- The largest contiguous empire in history; built under Genghis Khan: Crossword Clue
- Lexicon, glossary, terminology; the words you know, collectively: Crossword Clue
- This plague devestated the European population in the 14th century: Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ADAMSMITH (9 letters)
- ADAM SMITH (10 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ECONOMIST (noun)
- an expert in the science of economics
- SCOTTISH (noun)
- the dialect of English used in Scotland
- SCOTTISH (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Crossword - November 22 2023
- CodyCross Midsize Crossword - April 27 2023
- Word Craze Crossword - December 8 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Scottish economist who wrote the ‘Wealth of Nations’: crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.