We have the answer for Scrambled or boiled item crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Scrambled or boiled item Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Scrambled or boiled item. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Scrambled or boiled item crossword clue should be:
- EGG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EGG (noun)
- oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- EGG (verb)
- coat with beaten egg
- throw eggs at
- ITEM (noun)
- an individual instance of a type of symbol
- a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Convert a cheque into money, say Crossword Clue
- Actor Connery of the James Bond films Crossword Clue
- Vietnamese New Year Crossword Clue
- ___ Wilson, Las Vegas Aces power forward who was named the 2022 WNBA “Most Valuable Player” Crossword Clue
- Mary-Kate to Ashley Olsen Crossword Clue
- Follower of “tera, peta” Crossword Clue
- Male heir Crossword Clue
- Nest-building stick? Crossword Clue
- The “Y” in “YMCA” Crossword Clue
- William Van ___, Chrysler Building architect Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.