We have the answer for Second attempts crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Second attempts Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Second attempts. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Second attempts crossword clue should be:
- REDOS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECOND (noun)
- an indefinitely short time
- a 60th part of a minute of arc
- SECOND (verb)
- give support or one’s approval to
- transfer an employee to a different, temporary assignment
- SECOND (adjective)
- coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
- a part or voice or instrument or orchestra section lower in pitch than or subordinate to the first
- SECOND (adverb)
- in the second place
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Distrustful Crossword Clue
- ___ out (barely get) Crossword Clue
- Not active Crossword Clue
- Urban’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Casual eateries Crossword Clue
- Bring about Crossword Clue
- Son of Odin Crossword Clue
- Large sports venue Crossword Clue
- ‘Anything ___ I should know?’ Crossword Clue
- Coral formations Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.