We have the answer for Self-evident truth crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Self-evident truth Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Self-evident truth. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Self-evident truth crossword clue should be:
- AXIOM (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EVIDENT (adjective)
- capable of being seen or noticed
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- TRUTH (noun)
- the quality of being near to the true value
- United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Refines, as wine Crossword Clue
- Firefighters’ implements Crossword Clue
- No vote Crossword Clue
- Bad deed Crossword Clue
- Pea holders Crossword Clue
- Polynesia’s region Crossword Clue
- Opposite of 73 Across Crossword Clue
- Computer mishap Crossword Clue
- South Pacific microstate Crossword Clue
- Topping for French toast Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.