We have the answer for Serengeti cat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Serengeti cat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Serengeti cat. This clue last appeared March 7, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Serengeti cat crossword clue should be:
- LION (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword March 7 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SERENGETI (noun)
- a vast plain in Tanzania to the west of the Great Rift Valley known for its wildlife
- CAT (noun)
- a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- CAT (verb)
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- beat with a cat-o’-nine-tails
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Handle Crossword Clue
- Ascend Crossword Clue
- River catch Crossword Clue
- Asian peninsula Crossword Clue
- Neigh-sayer Crossword Clue
- Whiskey holders Crossword Clue
- French affirmative Crossword Clue
- Spiked club Crossword Clue
- Gimlet base Crossword Clue
- Tell tales Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.