We have the answer for Serengeti grazer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Serengeti grazer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Serengeti grazer. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Serengeti grazer crossword clue should be:
- GNU (3 letters)
- ELAND (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 27 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ELAND (noun)
- either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes
- GNU (noun)
- large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Toothed tool Crossword Clue
- ___-case scenario Crossword Clue
- Family man Crossword Clue
- “Now it makes sense” Crossword Clue
- “___ we there yet?” Crossword Clue
- With 58-Across, “I’m so nervous! There are …” Crossword Clue
- Not sleeping Crossword Clue
- Extinct megafauna species whose name derives from the Greek for “breast tooth” Crossword Clue
- Constellation part Crossword Clue
- Sharp-witted Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.