We have the answer for Shade tree crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shade tree Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shade tree. This clue last appeared January 28, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shade tree crossword clue should be:
- ELM (3 letters)
- OAK (3 letters)
- SYCAMORE (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 28 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SYCAMORE (noun)
- thick-branched wide-spreading tree of Africa and adjacent southwestern Asia often buttressed with branches rising from near the ground; produces cluster of edible but inferior figs on short leafless twigs; the biblical sycamore
- any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits
- OAK (noun)
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Yalie Crossword Clue
- Crosses, as a stream Crossword Clue
- Serenade Crossword Clue
- PC port Crossword Clue
- Favorite pal, in texts Crossword Clue
- Zodiac feline Crossword Clue
- London neighborhood Crossword Clue
- Storybook villain Crossword Clue
- Tyler of “Ad Astra” Crossword Clue
- Survey Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.