We have the answer for Whirled water crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Whirled water Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Whirled water. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Whirled water crossword clue should be:
- EDDY (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDDY (verb)
- flow in a circular current, of liquids
- EDDY (noun)
- a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself
- founder of Christian Science in 1866 (1821-1910)
- WATER (noun)
- the part of the earth’s surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- a facility that provides a source of water
- WATER (verb)
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- fill with tears
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Fujairah figures Crossword Clue
- Unpopular spots Crossword Clue
- MIA-to-JFK heading Crossword Clue
- Dunkerque denial Crossword Clue
- Public furor Crossword Clue
- King with an Oscar and four Emmys Crossword Clue
- CTA carriers Crossword Clue
- Fortune 500 abbr. Crossword Clue
- Ingrediente del gelato Crossword Clue
- Research org. based outside of Geneva Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.