We have the answer for Shaped like an egg crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shaped like an egg Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shaped like an egg. This clue last appeared July 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shaped like an egg crossword clue should be:
- OVAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHAPED (adjective)
- shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Personal journal Crossword Clue
- Hang __ (keep) Crossword Clue
- Freight measures Crossword Clue
- Oak or maple Crossword Clue
- Backyard building for tools Crossword Clue
- Religious offshoot NYT Crossword Clue
- Two-year-old children Crossword Clue
- ‘$’ for dollars, for example Crossword Clue
- Workers’ organizations Crossword Clue
- Comic canine’s bark Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.