We have the answer for Shave a sheep crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shave a sheep Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shave a sheep. This clue last appeared January 13, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shave a sheep crossword clue should be:
- SHEAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHEAR (verb)
- shear the wool from
- become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- SHEAR (noun)
- a large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
- (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves
- SHAVE (verb)
- cut closely
- cut the price of
- SHAVE (noun)
- the act of removing hair with a razor
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Electricity pioneer Nikola Crossword Clue
- Gets a glimpse Crossword Clue
- Midshipman’s affirmative Crossword Clue
- Heavenly places Crossword Clue
- Cheese similar to Camembert Crossword Clue
- Go fish (letters 7-9) with 39-Across? Crossword Clue
- Stage as a historical drama Crossword Clue
- Cuban ballroom dance Crossword Clue
- Ingredient in nail polish remover often Crossword Clue
- Close pal for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.