We have the answer for Sheep trills crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sheep trills Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sheep trills. This clue last appeared February 26, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sheep trills crossword clue should be:
- BAAS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BAAS (noun)
- South African term for `boss’
- SHEEP (noun)
- a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
- a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Skating biopic starring Margot Robbie Crossword Clue
- __ Raining Them: Mila Jam remake celebrating the gender spectrum Crossword Clue
- Cite Crossword Clue
- Veterinary patient Crossword Clue
- Archenemy Crossword Clue
- Scale divs. Crossword Clue
- Sign for a crowded house Crossword Clue
- Pontificate Crossword Clue
- Noisy bird in a dome-shaped nest Crossword Clue
- Was able to Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.