We have the answer for Show thrift crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Show thrift Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Show thrift. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Show thrift crossword clue should be:
- SAVE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THRIFT (noun)
- extreme care in spending money; reluctance to spend money unnecessarily
- any of numerous sun-loving low-growing evergreens of the genus Armeria having round heads of pink or white flowers
- SHOW (verb)
- provide evidence for
- take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- SHOW (noun)
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- something intended to communicate a particular impression
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Cain’s father Crossword Clue
- Kind Crossword Clue
- Flying reptile of Japanese film Crossword Clue
- Book excerpt Crossword Clue
- Join the big leagues Crossword Clue
- Finishes last Crossword Clue
- Grabs Crossword Clue
- Going rates Crossword Clue
- Mass leader Crossword Clue
- Chowed down Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.