We have the answer for Shut out crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shut out Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shut out. This clue last appeared May 27, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shut out crossword clue should be:
- BAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHUT (verb)
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut
- prevent from entering; shut out
- SHUT (adjective)
- used especially of mouth or eyes
- not open
- BAN (verb)
- forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- BAN (noun)
- an official prohibition or edict against something
- a decree that prohibits something
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Tammy of country Crossword Clue
- TV spot seller Crossword Clue
- Binary pronoun Crossword Clue
- Colleague of an Idaho farmer? Crossword Clue
- Chalcedony with black and white bands Crossword Clue
- Shrinking Asian sea Crossword Clue
- Socket set Crossword Clue
- Amazing Grace ending Crossword Clue
- Meteorological concern Crossword Clue
- Point of contention Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.