We have the answer for Singer Cara crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Singer Cara Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Singer Cara. This clue last appeared February 28, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer Cara crossword clue should be:
- IRENE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 28 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Copied Crossword Clue
- Stage direction Crossword Clue
- Cain’s brother Crossword Clue
- Feel sorry for Crossword Clue
- Spot for spectacles Crossword Clue
- Beaver’s creation Crossword Clue
- Bossy’s chew Crossword Clue
- Writer Hemingway Crossword Clue
- “The Rise of Skywalker” heroine Crossword Clue
- Preposterous Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.