We have the answer for Single-celled organism that lacks a membrane-bound nucleus: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Single-celled organism that lacks a membrane-bound nucleus: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Single-celled organism that lacks a membrane-bound nucleus:. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Single-celled organism that lacks a membrane-bound nucleus: crossword clue should be:
- PROKARYOTE (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGLE-CELLED (adjective)
- having a single cell (and thus not divided into cells)
- PROKARYOTE (noun)
- a unicellular organism having cells lacking membrane-bound nuclei; bacteria are the prime example but also included are blue-green algae and actinomycetes and mycoplasma
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- 2016 award-winning musical starred Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling: Crossword Clue
- The male reproductive organ of a flower: Crossword Clue
- Kitchen tool used to scoop out soup: Crossword Clue
- “______ Rouge” a 2001 musical taking place around famous Paris cabaret: Crossword Clue
- A bag predominately used by women: Crossword Clue
- Gardening tool used to hydrate plants: Crossword Clue
- Substance added to boost the reaction rate, but is not consumed: Crossword Clue
- Iconic action star of the Die Hard series: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.