We have the answer for Singular crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Singular Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Specialty area Crossword Clue
- ‘Are we doing this?’ Crossword Clue
- PC key near the space bar Crossword Clue
- Thicken, as cream Crossword Clue
- Tree with cones Crossword Clue
- Ready to travel Crossword Clue
- Feathery accessory Crossword Clue
- One working a lot Crossword Clue
- Fully lined (up) Crossword Clue
- Preserve in a log Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- LONE (4 letters)
- ONLY (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LONE (adjective)
- lacking companions or companionship
- characterized by or preferring solitude
- SINGULAR (adjective)
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- unusual or striking
- SINGULAR (noun)
- the form of a word that is used to denote a singleton
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.