We have the answer for Sizable strings crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sizable strings Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sizable strings. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sizable strings crossword clue should be:
- CELLOS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 12 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIZABLE (adjective)
- fairly large in size
- large in amount or extent or degree
- STRINGS (noun)
- the section of an orchestra that plays stringed instruments
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Watt/volt Crossword Clue
- William Tell’s canton Crossword Clue
- Like Mandarin Chinese Crossword Clue
- More cautious Crossword Clue
- Less gentle Crossword Clue
- Expressed wonder Crossword Clue
- Kaiser, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Out of commission, in a way Crossword Clue
- 2009 film with an upcoming “The Way of Water” sequel Crossword Clue
- Dash in the kitchen Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.