We have the answer for Skewer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Skewer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Skewer. This clue last appeared February 21, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Skewer crossword clue should be:
- IMPALE (6 letters)
- PIERCE (6 letters)
- SPIT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 21 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKEWER (verb)
- drive a skewer through
- SKEWER (noun)
- a long pin for holding meat in position while it is being roasted
- PIERCE (verb)
- penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- cut or make a way through
- PIERCE (noun)
- 14th President of the United States (1804-1869)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Physics particle Crossword Clue
- Greek i Crossword Clue
- Freudian ___ Crossword Clue
- Election Day action Crossword Clue
- *Use few words Crossword Clue
- Sealy rival Crossword Clue
- Summer drink suffix Crossword Clue
- Lauder of cosmetics Crossword Clue
- ‘Howdy!’ Crossword Clue
- The Joy Luck Club author Amy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.