We have the answer for Sleep study acronym crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sleep study acronym Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sleep study acronym. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sleep study acronym crossword clue should be:
- REM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACRONYM (noun)
- a word formed from the initial letters of the several words in the name and pronounced as one word
- STUDY (noun)
- a branch of knowledge
- applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- STUDY (verb)
- give careful consideration to
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Arc-shaped letter Crossword Clue
- End of seven UN members’ names Crossword Clue
- Skip over NYT Crossword Clue
- Husk-wrapped fare Crossword Clue
- Even if Crossword Clue
- Adler of Sherlock stories Crossword Clue
- WWII vessels Crossword Clue
- Harpsichord kin Crossword Clue
- Loch ___ monster Crossword Clue
- Mud bath offerer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.