We have the answer for Victim in Clue crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Victim in Clue Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Victim in Clue. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Victim in Clue crossword clue should be:
- MRBODDY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VICTIM (noun)
- a person who is tricked or swindled
- an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
- CLUE (noun)
- a slight indication
- evidence that helps to solve a problem
- CLUE (verb)
- roll into a ball
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Harsh criticism Crossword Clue
- Parts of the eye Crossword Clue
- Mud bath offerer Crossword Clue
- ’90s Philippine leader Crossword Clue
- Merely Crossword Clue
- Measure of energy Crossword Clue
- Dangerous water variant in a Vonnegut novel Crossword Clue
- Hoops group Crossword Clue
- Cork’s country Crossword Clue
- Cry from a crib Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.