We have the answer for Slight light crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Slight light Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Slight light. This clue last appeared May 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slight light crossword clue should be:
- GLIMMER (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLIMMER (noun)
- a slight suggestion or vague understanding
- a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- GLIMMER (verb)
- shine brightly, like a star or a light
- SLIGHT (adjective)
- lacking substance or significance
- being of delicate or slender build
- SLIGHT (noun)
- a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- SLIGHT (verb)
- pay no attention to, disrespect
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Wearer of dreadlocks Crossword Clue
- German chancellor (1999) Crossword Clue
- Do some snacking Crossword Clue
- Passed very slowly Crossword Clue
- Difficult situation Crossword Clue
- ‘Large’ prefix Crossword Clue
- Broncos Hall of Fame quarterback Crossword Clue
- Badlands’ bovine Crossword Clue
- Sherbet flavor Crossword Clue
- Frisbee company Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.