We have the answer for Have a hunch crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Have a hunch crossword clue answer below.
Have a hunch Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Heat-resistant Corning invention Crossword Clue
- Four-time Pro Bowler Ahmad Crossword Clue
- Surname for a godfather of heavy metal Crossword Clue
- A great many Crossword Clue
- Convened Crossword Clue
- Word that may or may not be apostrophized Crossword Clue
- Film set on the fictional island of Motunui Crossword Clue
- Maritime hazard Crossword Clue
- “Game of Thrones” region loosely based on the British Isles Crossword Clue
- Someone getting out in front of an audience? Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUNCH (noun)
- an impression that something might be the case
- the act of bending yourself into a humped position
- HUNCH (verb)
- round one’s back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- SENSE (noun)
- the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted
- sound practical judgment
- SENSE (verb)
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Have a hunch crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.