We have the answer for Small rug in front of a bathtub crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Small rug in front of a bathtub Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Victoria’s Secret purchases Crossword Clue
- ___ your own grave (be self-sabotaging) Crossword Clue
- Slightly damages as a fender Crossword Clue
- Grape ___ (1970s cartoon gorilla with a rhyming name) Crossword Clue
- Bodega or boutique say Crossword Clue
- Early April zodiac sign Crossword Clue
- Sounds good to me! Crossword Clue
- Former Real Housewife Leakes Crossword Clue
- Hockey rink’s surface Crossword Clue
- ___ Cooper: Thieves in Time (video game starring a raccoon) Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BATHTUB (noun)
- a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- SMALL (adjective)
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- SMALL (noun)
- a garment size for a small person
- the slender part of the back
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.