We have the answer for Small sample of salmon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Small sample of salmon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Small sample of salmon. This clue last appeared July 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Small sample of salmon crossword clue should be:
- BITE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SALMON (noun)
- a tributary of the Snake River in Idaho
- any of various large food and game fishes of northern waters; usually migrate from salt to fresh water to spawn
- SALMON (adjective)
- of orange tinged with pink
- BITE (noun)
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect’s stinger into skin
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- BITE (verb)
- deliver a sting to
- to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- __ Club (environmental group) Crossword Clue
- Much auction action Crossword Clue
- Singer Flack Crossword Clue
- Saber cousin Crossword Clue
- Warp-resistant wood Crossword Clue
- Declaration’s ‘big name’ Crossword Clue
- Pepper picker of rhyme Crossword Clue
- Bookstore ID Crossword Clue
- Feel sorry Crossword Clue
- Signer from New Hampshire Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.